Friday, December 23, 2005

Jon Turley's 15 minutes

This guy has been brought to every media outlet out there to bring up his unfounded idea that Bush has committed a crime. A impeachable offence of course. I first say him on Nightline Dec 20, 2005, but he has been on:

ABC with Katie Kuric

CBS's The Early Show on Dec 21, 2005

Bill O'Reilly talked with him on the 19th

And Tim Russert on Meet the Press has been quoting him to every guest every night.

On all these appearances, Turley says Bush "broke the law" but never states which one. The FISA court? Bush's AG indicates that Bush is following the "Use of force resolution" passed after Sept 11th. If anything there is a conflict in the two laws, no breaking of laws. Come on, get real and lets fight terrorists, not the president.

E-mail him @ jturley@law.gwu.edu let him know what you think!

You may also remember this man from when the MSM paraded him allover to say that Judge Alito is FAR FAR "RIGHT" even further right than Scalito.

3 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


[url=gross-videos.com]gross-videos.com[/url]

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME **adult** blog site! I am impressed. I am bookmarking your site right now so I can come back later when I have more time.
I also have an **adult site**. My site has an **adult community**,** galleries**,** erotic stories**, **erotic store** and **hot girls** on** web cams** waiting for you to chat to them and moreā€¦I hope that you will come over and check out my site. Thanks!

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://axomomew.bigheadhosting.net/bubadyz.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home