Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Your driver license photo is online

The Government, that's right, the friendly invader of your privacy has outdone themselves. I an effort to thwart terrorism, or maybe to boost Haliburtan's profits, they have allowed you drivers license picture to be posted online. If you have ever been to a drivers license facility that takes a digital picture of you then your in the system!!! Go to the Drivers License Picture Site and see if your in their database. Let me know if you think of a way to fight this injustice.

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one. ha

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the fuss? It looks just like me.

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that is frickin hillarious

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who passions to seek revolutionary stuff. Right now I am building my personal photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am utilizing the net as the only path to acheive that. I encountered a very brilliant site which explains how to build photovoltaic panels and so on. The place explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not exactly sure bout how correct the info given there iz. If some guys over here who have experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I'd really treasure it, because I really love solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home