Friday, June 17, 2005

Illinoisans talk about Durbin

Thanks Rush


Hear it here.

Here are some quotes from Illinoisans on this Durbin Traitor:

I want to say that the left has used these bad comparisons for a long time. John Kerry said the American soldier was the same as "Ghengis Khan." Ted Kennedy said that Abu Ghraib was just "open under new management" but operating the same -- and then now, of course, our senator from Illinois here is making us equivalent to Stalinists, Nazis and Pol Pot.



I think my father would have been very happy to be at G'itmo. My father, late father, he went to concentration camps in Germany during the Nazi time, and he was in Bodzcerza [sic] and he was in Buchenwald and he went to almost the same prisons after that time under the East German government. I could tell you stories that would probably last two hours so I don't want to say more. I just want to be brief. But I am absolutely upset and sick about Mr. Durbin's [comments] and I am very sad that we have senators in the United States Senate like that. I love this country. We brought our children up here, and we are just devastated by this kind of talk.




I have to humbly disagree with you on one point. Namely, I don't believe Durbin believes any of this stuff. This man is a world-class weather vane. He has no scruples. He's our own little slickster. We have a great host on WLS in Chicago who refers to him as Eddie Haskell from the old Leave It To Beaver series. Because he tells us one thing, he tells somebody else something else. He's reading the poll numbers. They smell blood in the water, they think now they're going to clean up and drive the Republicans out next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home