Sunday, November 28, 2004

Conspiracy theories Unite

I've been noticing a little trend in the news, and I need help to see the connection. First we should call Dan Brown and see how this helps us find the Holy Grail. What ever the Holy Grail is, it out there somewhere, being hid from all of us.
This is a "I told you so", I've been worried about the government tracking us for years, lucky you, I haven't been Bloging that long. Now they can track what we use our Laser Printers for, sure its just color laser printers now, but just wait.
On the good news front, our founding fathers didn't kill the Buffalo, I don't know how that made it into the main stream media, but it did, lets see how long till it reaches the school systems.
Last but not least, if these conspiracy aren't your thing, Make Your Own Conspiracy Theory. Just follow these simple instruction and voila, new conspiracy theory to spread around the net

Good Luck, and Godspeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home