Sunday, September 26, 2004

Hospital Stay

Who said hospitals aren't fun! They must have only been visiting. Staying in a hospital is an outright hoot. It better be for $900+ a night! I know, you think I'm crazy and they should have kept me, but where else can you stay, people wait on you hand a feet, and every couple hours someone tells you your vitals. I've never checked my vitals so it's good to know they are normal. It was about time I had my blood checked daily, and vitamins given accordinglly. I also loved seeing all the different doctors and med students and residents and nurses and nurses aids and you get the point. I wish I even knew who my doctor was. That would be useful, because I get a funny feeling she's not going to call.
Not to worry everybody, I'm fine, just a little dehydrated. I'm not sure why it took four day to figure that out, but 12 bags of sailine sullution latter I'm fine.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Your wife must have been worried sick. Welcome back and stay healthy.

Sincerly,

The One

 

Post a Comment

<< Home